Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day 39

A big day for the girls today! Besides getting their cage cleaned (your turn next weekend, Chrissy) the chicks had their first trip outside. They spent an hour or two 'free ranging' the backyard in the sun. They seemed to like it and ate lots of little stuff--whether it was food or not, I don't know, but . . . They stuck together and only hung out in one part of the yard, but I think we'll go outside again tomorrow. I may break from the white box tradition of this blog and take some outdoor photos . . . we'll see how much work that turns out to be.

They also got their own FaceBook Fan Page, which you should join, if you're on the FB.



Noodle Soup--WTF?



Salad Sandwhich--the usual.



Pot Pie--still oh so awkward.



Have I ever shown you where the girls live?
Home Bench, with Sallie letting Noodie know that it's in fact a doorway and not just a perch.



www.JoshuaJayElliott.com

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's the angle or all her glorious feathering, but Noodle Soup is looking quite large? And hen-like, which I suppose is the point.

    ReplyDelete