Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 50

OK, it's has seriously been fifty days of me doing these photos every single day--this is totally nuts right?! Whoa!! Crazy!!!
Um, this was a late shoot for the girls do to a long day for myself--which involved bringing the coop (95% complete) and coop base (85% complete) home tonight. Of course the run (well, the base is actually 1/3 of the run, but . . .) is 0% complete.
So the problem with shooting late with the girls now is that they don't have their night light (heat lamp) any more, so when it gets dark, they march up to their perch and hunker down. I left a light on for them, to keep them awake, but I'm going to try not to do shoots after dusk any more . . . which is probably doable, as I only see another week of commitment to this project in it's current form.




Noodle Soup: 1 lbs. 5 oz. serving



Salad Sandwich: 1 lbs. 2 oz. serving



Pot Pie: 1 lbs. 3 oz. serving

Pie certainly does not look larger than Sallie, but I guess she's pretty solid. She certainly never passes up a chance to eat . . .




www.JoshuaJayElliott.com

No comments:

Post a Comment