Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 45

I was about to run out to the hardware store to get some coop stuff, but there wasn't really time before my lunch engagement, so I guess it's 3cAd time . . .


Noodle Soup


Her new thing is to jump up onto my back while I'm taking pictures of Sallie, as at some point I usually bend over/lean in. Then she hangs out on my shoulder while I go through Sallie and Pottie's sessions.



Salad Sandwich



She makes me feel a little guilty about holding the other girls--she seems a little bothered by sharing the hand time.



Pot Pie



She only minds sharing food . . .




www.JoshuaJayElliott.com

1 comment:

  1. I got sunshine with 3 chicks a day...when it's cold outside I got noodle soup in my coup...I guess you say what makes me feel this way...my chicks...talking bout my chicks...okay I'm a little delerious because I'm hungry! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete